Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Just Loving It

I found this photo on a random blog.  I was searching for pictures of poppies and came across this one and instantly just adored it.  I went into the blog to find out how I can get a copy of it, but no info was available.  Anyways, long story short....I saved the image on my computer, cropped the writing off the bottom and printed it on photo paper.  Not sure what I'll do with it....frame it one day? Not sure  Nevertheless, it's hard to believe it's a photo and not a painting.  What sort of settings are used?  
I'm getting close to completing the design of my next tattoo which is a memorial to my grandma.  It will have a yellow rose for grandma, a red poppy for me and the writing of "for grandma" in a nice feminine font.  I don't know who will draw/tattoo it for me or when but one day it'll happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment