Friday, January 21, 2011

A Dry Tribute to Mitch Hedberg - Comedian

Here are a few of my favourites:
- I bought a scratch off lottery ticket, but then I accidentally spilled calamine lotion on it, so it did not need to be scratched. Shoot! I will not know if I have won!
- I ate one anchovy, and that is why I did not eat two anchovies.

- If you can't sleep, count sheep. Don't count endangered animals. You will run out. I want to rob a bank with a BB gun. "Give me all your money or I will give you a dimple! I will be rich, you will be cute. We both win." 
 
- I got a belt on that's holding up my pants, and the pants have belt loops that hold up the belt. What's going on here? Who is the real hero?

- Swiss cheese is the only cheese you can draw and people can identify. You can draw American cheese, but someone will think it's cheddar. It's the only cheese you can bite and miss. "Hey Mitch - does that sandwich have cheese on it?" "Every now and then!

1 comment:

  1. Ha:-)

    Just read your last post... ouch! Almost $2000 for exams an no guarantee? No wonder lots of folks are ticked. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete