Sunday, January 9, 2011

Imagine Christmas


On Christmas Eve there was a Christmas production called "Imagine Christmas" at church. My sister Caitlin and bro-in-law, Brad, were both in it. Caitlin was one of the dancers and Brad was an angel....if you look at the pic of the 2 guys...well one guy and the other's boots, well the boots belong to Brad. I was sitting in the balcony and couldn't see him unless I watched the screens on the sides of the stage.

The production wasn't like any I'd ever seen and I've seen ALOT of them in all my church-going years. This one is kinda hard to explain but if you wanna check out a promo video, here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYVdp9s3a7Y (copy & paste it). There was amateur ariels done by 2 girls who were angels. They were in hoops and flipped around. (In one of the above pics there's a bit of a blurry pic of one of the ariel angels.)

It was all done very well....a very artsy take on the Christmas story. The whole production was about 45 min long. The music was all live, not recorded either.

After that, our family and one family friend, Rebecca, went to Caitlin and Brad's for our annual stocking opening and goodies. I have pics of those too but not too many worth posting. Christmas was quite different as I had to work on the 25th so our main gift opening time was on the 26th. Next year will hopefully be back to normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment