Monday, January 3, 2011

Killing Time

My first post of 2011.  I'm at work, it's 3:35pm and I'm done work in 25 min (yay).  On this computer I am able to post pics as the 'insert image' function works so I deduced that it's my computer that's having issues.

Since 2010 is done, I will start to put together my next blog book that will contain 2009 & 2010.  I also expect to not have to pay for it as I have a credit to Picaboo still.  A nice quiet day would be prime for starting the book.

I'd also like to put together a blog entry about "2010 in Review".  It may contain stories from around the world as just Canadian stories aren't enough to describe 2010.  Gonna need another day of quiet to research those stories.

I don't have any resolutions this year....then again I never made any in the past....I think they're made to be broken anyways.  If I had one it would be to lose weight and continue on with making/taking adventures on a yearly basis. 

I don't have an adventure planned for this year, but since bungee jumping didn't happen last year because of the 'job changes' maybe it will happen this year?  We'll see.  I would do it in Whistler and I would hope one or two of my 'southern' buds would join me.  Any other adventures? Hmmmm....  Sky diving is done, river rafting is done, ziplining is done (2x).....IDEAS PLEASE!

Well that's the end of my first blog entry....18 more min till I'm done work.

Happy New Year

No comments:

Post a Comment