Friday, February 25, 2011

Hodgepodge Update


My nephew, Corbinigan or Little Man...when he's in a good mood, he's great!  Loves to laugh, dance, cuddle and talk gibberish.  These pics were taken the same day as the video I posted recently.

My parent's house is for sale, been on the market for about 3 weeks now.  Had an open house last Sunday, then lowered the price $5000.00, now have had one walk through with them visiting again this Monday.  That's a good sign. We checked out house today, a 4 level split and it didn't flow very well at all.....kinda like the family outgrew it but had to make do.  On to the next one....heading to an Open House on Sunday afternoon....looks a like a nice one.        

I got a couple books in the mail via amazon.ca a couple days ago; "The Year of Living Biblically - One Man's Humble Quest to Follow the Bible" and "The Know-It-All - One Man's Humble Quest to Become the Smartest Person in the World", both written by A.J. Jacobs.  These books, true accounts, are supposed to be quite humourous and I love humour!  Here's the link to the books he's written: http://www.amazon.ca/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=a.j.+jacobs&x=0&y=0 

I haven't done much of any scrapbooking in about a month or more because of the Pharmacology online course I'm taking which has begun to take up more of my time in the evenings and wknds.  I think I'm half way done my research paper I'm doing on Ulcerative Colitis and Crohn's Disease.  I'm so very thankful I don't have either of those because they are both very horrible in many ways.  I feel for the people who do but they say after about a year, after the surgery (a couple diff ones) they can feel like their life is back to normal.  In my eyes, that would take a lot of change because of the results after the surgeries.  Anyhoo, still have about 1000 more words to write and it's due on March 14.

Till next time.....



No comments:

Post a Comment