These two flowers represent my grandma and I. She's the yellow Rose and I'm the blue Tibetian Poppy. Grandma enjoyed tending to her gardens for as long as I knew her. She had tulips, dahlias, roses, a huge rhododendron, and many others. I asked my mom if she knew Grandmas' favourite colour of rose, she thought it was yellow. I like wild flowers as well as poppys. I chose this particular poppy because it's blue.
I've been thinking about what my next tattoo was going to be for quite a while now and my first thoughts were to add wild flowers and a vine to the bumble bee I already have on my left ankle area. But just recently, a couple weeks ago, I thought about having a sort of memorial to my grandma tattooed on me. It had to include a flower and a really nice, feminine font that said "Grandma". So off to google I went to search for yellow roses....above is what I selected mainly because of the defined petals. Then I thought about adding something that would represent me, so I also chose a flower and above is what I selected. I was lucky to quickly find a nice, flourishing font to reflect who Grandma was. It's called Scriptina.
This tattoo will be done on my wrist, not sure which one though....maybe my left one as it's less dominant and used less. The two flowers will be beside each other with the word below and possibly in a rounded shape, not straight across like it is now.
Anyways, I don't have the money right now and some car repairs are needed to be done first. I think this will look very pretty and it will probably be done in a tattoo shop in PG.
This tattoo will be done on my wrist, not sure which one though....maybe my left one as it's less dominant and used less. The two flowers will be beside each other with the word below and possibly in a rounded shape, not straight across like it is now.
Anyways, I don't have the money right now and some car repairs are needed to be done first. I think this will look very pretty and it will probably be done in a tattoo shop in PG.



No comments:
Post a Comment