As I chose pictures to upload to this blog entry, I forgot that they show up backwards so bear with the non-chronological story.
This is our New Years' eve outting at the Grapevine, the local pub/bistro. We were probably the loudest in the whole restaurant!! Actually the 4 females at the far end of the table were the loudest....while being completely sober too. After dinner we went our seperate ways and I doubt we stayed awake until midnight too. Such party animals we are!
This was taken on Christmas Eve at Caitlin & Brad's house. They hosted a Christmas eve party for both sides of the family. This is Bellard....aka Bella. Bella became Bellard when Caitlin & Brad realized she was a he. When he gets fixed, he might go back to being Bella.
Christmas eve again. Notice the coordination of colors? Black, brown, black, brown. Brad is beside Caitlin and then there's Brad's dad, and brother.
This was taken on Dec 13th when my 2 step nieces opened their Christmas gifts from the Bonk family. Alicia and Cassidy went to Hawaii with their mom and family for Christmas. I gave them camera cases for their trip.
Another pic from Dec 13th. Here is Saibry....lovin' the gift wrap that surrounded her that night. Such a cutie.
No comments:
Post a Comment