The hot tub on the balcony. I'm estimating about 3 feet of snow has accumulated over the past month and it's impossible to shovel/push without a snow blower...and that I do not have.
This was taken just after my driveway was plowed. The night before I got about 8 inches of powder/heavy snow and I got stuck at the bottom of the hill just before the train tracks. Luckily, through the power of the cell phone and a round-about way of arranging things, I was picked up by a co-worker also going to work. If I wasn't able to be rescued I would've sat in my car until day light so I could see where I was walking going back to the house. I wasn't wearing boots and I didn't have the winter coat on either because it was only -3 degrees and there's no need to over dress when it's that "warm". Have to make a walk way for the old, decrepid kitty I'm living with.
Winter in the north is getting a bit tiring and old....but rain is the next season and that'll make everything ugly and messy. Then in the late spring/early summer it all cleans up. Makes for a long year in the north.
Wow... winter in the north. It's prettier than rain, at least;-)
ReplyDeleteWinter in the north is getting a bit tiring and old....but rain is the next season and that'll make everything ugly and messy. Then in the late spring/early summer it all cleans up. Makes for a long year in the north.
ReplyDelete