Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A New Home - well temporary home

I was offered a house-sitting job for 4 months that started Nov 30th. I'm so very happy to be out of where I was living as it was a communal place. Now I have peace and quiet, a cat, and my OWN space. One thing I really like is being able to spread out my stuff on the kitchen/dining table and not have to tidy up at the end of the day. I know a silly thing but after living in a communal building for over 2 years, you realize what sort of things are taken for granted.... but maybe not for granted.... maybe just lack of freedom and 'own' space.
My new kitchen. (No dishwasher though) There is lots of cupboards but I just leave my non-perishables on the counter.
A dark picture of the living room. There are 2 couches back-to-back.
Check out the view! As you can see, the deck is huge....it wraps around 3 of the 4 walls of the house! There's also a hot tub but it's been turned off. That's fine, I'm not a hot tub type of person anyways.
Smedley, the cat I live with. He's such an oldy!
The front entrance of the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment