Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Door Decorating Contest @ Work

This Christmas season, I organized a Door Decorating contest at work. Almost all the departments have participated and the hopsital is now looking festive.
This door belongs to X-Ray. This one won 2nd place.
I decorated this door but it belongs to CSR/Stores department. It wasn't until I was done that I realized 2 of the sayings blended into the wrapping paper background. Under the red, it says "joyeux noel" in blue and then in green, it says "merry christmas".
This is the Pharmacy door that I decorated.
This door belongs to Lab. I bet this one will win the contest. Judging happens this Friday morning. Unfortunately I'll be out of town working so won't see the judges or find out who wins until later. This one won 1st place...I figured it would. Good job Shelagh!

No comments:

Post a Comment