May 16, 1923 - June 13, 2008
So far, while staying with grampa at his place it just feels like she's on a trip and will be back or that she's in her room with the door closed and will come out shortly.
I guess I haven't quite accepted she's gone until I meet her one day in heaven. She will receive a new body, cancer free...a perfect body.
My mom has taken it upon herself to do most of the arrangements for the funeral, making phone calls and trying to alert people, via the internet, about the news. (Unfortunatley at my grandparent's place there's no internet so we go outside to the driveway and access someone's unsecured network that way!)
I was asked to put together the program/bulletin for the funeral service but don't have Microsoft publisher on my comp and the word program doesn't do any justice to what I need to do; hence why I'm outside right now downloading the Microsoft Office Publisher 2007 trial (3 min to go)). Such a hassle.
I'm very glad to have made it down here but was quite saddened to hear she passed before I even left PG. If she was able to hold on 18 more hours then I would've seen her before she passed but she was in pain and not coherent so it was best for her to leave when she did and that's a good thing.
My sincere condolences...
ReplyDelete