Wednesday, September 5, 2012

A Style I Love


 This is my comfy new look.  The cardigan I got is actually a 2-toned maroon but I couldn't get the colour to show up on the website.  The cardigan is Joe Fresh from Superstore and it's very light and soft.  The BC Lions t-shirt and jeans are from Old Navy.  I think I may have found my new comfy, laid back, ?retro look.  I don't know if retro is the right word but am lacking the right one.  How bout eclectic?  Still not sure.  I wore this tonite out for dinner with flip flops.
 
The above 2 tops are the others I'm keeping from Old Navy.  The sequined tank will need a little tank underneath it as the arm holes are a bit big but I think I'll be taking that one to Disneyland, or out for dinner while down there.  This is the first time for me to wear sequins, at least that I can remember. 

No comments:

Post a Comment