Monday, September 24, 2012

A Few More new Tops For Summer



I got these 3 tops from Bootlegger and all from the clearance rack.  I also got some clearance rack Silver jean capris but couldn't find a picture of them..I haven't worn them yet as they are a debatable addition to my wardrobe.  Will have to get a 2nd or 3rd opinion.

I have a strapless top I'd like to take to California but finding a strapless bra in my size is hard and the usual stores don't have it and I don't want to pay over $100 from the specialty store downtown. Hmmmm....Victoria's Secret may have to be the other alternative BUT I'd have to pay $25.99 for shipping to Canada based on the total amount of the order I was gonna place, but didn't.  Sheesh!!  The only location in BC is a new store opening in 3 days at Metrotown.  Oh the dilemna.  Maybe California can help me out?
 
 I think my style is slowly evolving, partly because I'm a bit more brave to wear different styles because of the weight loss.  I like the 90's style, or is it 80's?  It's been revisited but redone as well.  The top 2 blouses I got are polyester so kinda flowy but could be warm as well.  They're cute with capris and my brown Clarks sandles.
 
Anyways.  My updates have been much less frequent but I think I've lost the blogging-mojo I used to have.  I'm not reading as much either and I have a potentially good book called "Made to Crave" but only got 3 chapters read so far.  Scentsy is taking up my evening time as well but that's a good thing :)  I'm really enjoying Scentsy and this month has been the most successful for me so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment