Thursday, April 28, 2011

Today's Result

This is a very descriptive way of how I ended my hard and horrible day at work.  I left work around 3:20pm, called mom to say "I'm feeling bad right now so I am picking up dinner cause I need some grease."  So on the 'once upon a time' advice of my dad, "order the third Angus burger, they're really good".  I ordered the bacon and cheese burger with large fries and a root beer.  I'll admit I don't feel any better about things but cravings happen.  
So in a nutshell, I went to work with a fairly good mind and after break it all fell apart (again!).  I stopped mixing for the rest of the day as I was/am too stressed to go on and try not to make mistakes which I could guarantee would happen.  I talked to the boss about this beforehand mind you.  Back to it tomorrow, don't have much option unless I give up my fulltime job, which also isn't an option.  Next week I start chemo with somewhat higher prospects than what I've already learned.
Stay tuned again....

No comments:

Post a Comment