Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas 2009 - A Memory by Pictures

Christmas Eve after the church service, we went to Caitlin and Brad's place to open stockings and have sweet goodies. This is Saibry in her Christmas dress and Corbin....well....trying to reach the tree.
Christmas morning with mom opening her personalized digital scrapbook all about her. (Dad commissioned me to make it).
Dad with Metroid Prime 3 for the Wii from me. He gets a game every year either as a Christmas gift or by purchasing one on Boxing Day from Rodgers video. He takes a year to finish every game too.
Brad with his stylin' new tie from me....do I have good taste or what?!
I gave Caitlin a black and white plaid hat and scarf and watch.
Corbin, being such a big boy at 5 months (20 lbs), is very strong....he's lifting this gift (from me) all on his own!
Then he had to mash his face into it after opening it. Mmmmm plastic.
Saibry after opening her large pillow cat. She just woke up from her nap. I hope she enjoys it!
Here is our dinner family picture just before delving into the yumminess of Christmas turkey dinner. (Corbin is missing as he was sleeping).
An action shot for the evening gift opening. (Mom, Alicia, Tenille, Dave, and Cassidy)
Another action shot of the other side of the room. (Caitlin, Saibry, dad, Brad, Corbin and mom). Why aren't I ever in the pictures??
I made this gift. Each 4x6" picture is a letter of the alphabet. I ordered the letters from alphabetphotography.com. Brad & Caitlin's word is "FAITH".
Dave & Tenille's word is "UNITE"....great picture to go with it!
Saibry and Alicia goofing around.
And finally me receiving my Sirius satallite radio!
What a great Christmas! I think this years' Christmas was the BEST I can remember. Everyone was in a good mood, the food was great, watching everyone open their gifts from each other was fun, and having 2 little chillens ("children") around made it even better.
Now only 360 days until Christmas 2010! (But we won't think about that now!!)

1 comment: