Today was the perfect day for a multi-family garage sale....multi-family meaning, my mom, my sister and her husband and me. Maybe it should've been called "multi-family member garage sale"? Anyways, it was from 9:00am-3:00pm. Starting at 7 :30am we started putting all the items out on the tables and ground....that took about 1 1/2 hours!! I really couldn't believe how much stuff there was. I only contributed 3 bins worth, so ya, it mostly was my parents' stuff.
Below are pics of the "organized chaos".

Once 3pm came around, we were all very exhausted. First it was about 25 degrees the whole day, there were many customers, and my niece Saibry kept me busy. She chill-axed on me, then played with toys, then ran around the backyard. Busy busy!
In the end I made a whopping $27.39! Both my mom and sister/husband made over $200.00 each and even Saibry made over $30.00!! My mom took me out to dinner too....her treat!
No comments:
Post a Comment