Who knew that a hazy summer night would produce such brilliant colours? I took this after 10pm one night on the little bridge in the town I live in. I was debating whether to do it because I didn't have the best view from my bedroom to see what the sky was actually looking like. I took about 6 pictures using different settings on my camera: sunset setting, automatic w/flash, and landscape. I think this one was taken with a flash as it was lighter than my other pics.
Two days ago, after submitting my 2nd to last project to my instructor, I was reading the instructions to the next project. I was totally frustrated that I couldn't understand what I was reading. I was also frustrated that I, in general, couldn't comprehend the process the programming programs on the computer from scratch. It's definately a learned skill but you also need to be very computer literate and a bit savvy with the lingo. I didn't find I was like that after doing this course. On top of that, my next 2 courses would've been about programming again and I was feeling quite overwhelmed.
On that note, I decided to drop my course and program all together. I wasn't feeling passionate about it anymore. But get this, I was getting 95% and 100% on my assignments in this course!! I don't feel confident that those marks were correct or reflected my ability. Oh well.
Now I'm going to do some head/heart searching. I need to find out what I'm good at and what my interests are. I really can't believe I don't know what they are..
I have had an interest in drafting for quite a while now....since gr. 11. I was registered at a college in Surrey in 2000 but they changed my start dates 3-4 times so I didn't feel confident in that school so I pursued the Pharmacy Technician program....immediate entrance into the program and for only 10 months too. I have to do online education as I have to work full time....doing anything less is out of the question. So we'll see what I find out about myself....hopefully in the near future I get a revelation or epiphany!
To be continued....
No comments:
Post a Comment