Sunday, March 22, 2009

Saibry's 1st Birthday - Happy Birthday!!

Saibry turned one on March 17, 2009 but the party was on March 16th to accomodate the party attendees. That day I was driving from Surrey to PG and got into PG around 4pm and her party was at 6pm.
Some of the 20-something party attendees. This was the pre-party festivities.
Look at all the presents!!!
I got her this white flower which is a light when mounted on the wall. It was from Ikea.
I got her this tennis dress but it's a bit big for her right now...hopefully I'll see her in it in the summer. As you can see, Saibry isn't very interested in it. BUT she is admiring the new food dish I gave t
her that says "All Gone" on the bottom.
Whoa...look at the push toy!! That will help with Saibry's walking.
Saibry's 1st chocolate cupcake with icing.
"Do I touch it? Do I play with it? Do I eat it?"
"OK, ya. I figured it out!!"
"Mmmmmmm.... I like chocolate. I'm definatley my mother's daughter. Happy birthday to me!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment