Sunday, November 9, 2008

Loomis is back home

I took Loomis back to PG this past Friday. She just wasn't adjusting well to the BL home. Oh well...we gave it a try and it didn't work out. During the drive she wouldn't shut up unless she came to sit on me while I was driving and look out the window. She loves to sit above the back seats at the window but she didn't stop me-howling the whole time!! I didn't see a reason to put the radio on as she was my entertainment.
Here is Loomis on her scratching post.
I was playing with Saibry and trying to get some interesting pictures of her when I decided to go for a self-portrait with her in it as well...and when I leaned in for the shot she leaned in and put her forehead on mine...so cute! Yum Yum!!

No comments:

Post a Comment