When she arrived at the new house she instantly inspected the downstairs, probably made 6 or more rounds to check things out. She went upstairs and did the same. When she met Gypsy there was some hissing and low-toned grumbling but that's expected among cats. I showed Loomis where the food was and she ate some, so that's a bonus considering that's the new stuff she's gonna have to eat. I showed her the litter box and she gratefully relieved herself. (I should of shown her that first when she arrived, bad mommy!) Over all I think the 2 cats will slowly tolerate each other and this may work out for a while. It still bothers me that I had to move Loomis and that she has to acquaint herself to a new place while I'm not around. Shelagh did say I can come by so that's nice.
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Loomis' New Home
I wasn't looking forward to today, moving her out of my parent's house just to be the stranger in another but a new diet and healed ears is important to me for Loomis to be happy (I think cats can be happy). The car ride was adequate. Loomis did have lots to say, mostly in a complaining sort of meow, but she was fine after I drugged her a few times with a herbal drop that helped calm the nerves.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Aww.. poor Loomis. Our cats hated car rides. I hope she does better at Shelagh's house. I remember Loomis' ear problem from high-school. Hope she improves:-)
ReplyDelete