Friday, October 10, 2008

An Educational Update

I've finally completed my university english course, just have to write the exam on October 29th in Houston...BC that is. I'm not nervous...yet. I'm not sure how to study for this though. I know I have to do some essay and paragraph writing, maybe I'll review the types of essays/paras that can be written. Ugh!
Now regarding the math course, that's a whole different story. I'm still struggling in chapter 2, 6 months later. I've requested my first extension of 2 months and will expect to apply for 2 more. Next Tuesday I will be getting assistance for this course from a different source. Her name is Juanita and she's super smart in so many things. I hope I can catch on quickly to the concepts so I can breeze through this course so I don't have to spend a lot of money on the extensions.
To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment