Yup, I know how that sounds but it tastes quite yummy. It was my idea to have this made for mom's birthday and Tenille was able to make it. She did a trial version the week before and was glad she did. This version is 1/2 the size of the original recipe!! Can you imagine? The kitty poop is made out of tootsie rolls, slightly microwaved and manipulated to resemble...you guessed it!...poo poo!! When I saw this picture, I was thinking I probably shouldn't have had an open flame next to the flammable material in the box! Mom was very surprised and a bit grossed out too!! Mom loves cats and currently is caring for 3, one being mine. I thought she'd understand the concept of this cake! Here it is folks!! A rare chance to see my mom eat kitty poo-poo!! And as my brother in law says "ick ack pooy"!!
Can't say it looks tasty, but I'll trust you!
ReplyDeletehi! found your blog randomly :)
ReplyDeletethat cake sounds hilarious! i saw a recipe for it once online and have always wanted to try making it - yours turned out great!