My summer, up to now, has been the most active in a long, long time. Starting in April, I took a small vacation to the lower mainland to visit friends and get a new tattoo. Then in May, I drove to Alberta and Saskatchewan to visit a friend and to just explore the provinces. In June, my Gramma passed away so I had to travel down to the lower mainland, again, for the funeral and at the same time was able to visit 2 friends again. July doesn't hold too much excitement, as compared to the past 3 months, but I will be going to PG for my mom's birthday and then for the long weekend at the beginning of August I will be in PG again for 4 days. Later on in Aug, I'm travelling with my friend Melissa to Vernon to skydive for the first time. I'll be jumping tandem as well as having it video taped!! I'm starting to get psyched about this!! I'll be the first "Bonk" to fall out of a plane while high above the earth!! I just saw the movie "Bucket List" with Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman. These 2 ol' duffers went tandem skydiving and, man, did it look real in the movie!! I might be the one who gets pushed outta the plane instead of jumping on my own....right now I can say I'll be gutsy and jump but when the time comes, I'm not sure how I'll react. But I'll say right now that I better not be a chicken!! I work with a doctor who's jumped before and he says he's gonna try to scare me enough before I jump so I won't! The nerve of him... He's jumped before and he wants me to jump on my own instead of tandem for my first one...my only reason for tandem is because it can be video taped. That's a MUST for my first jump!! Well I'm gonna prove that doc wrong and jump on my own accord instead of being pushed...or maybe I'll just tell him I jumped... LOL
Thanks for posting!
ReplyDelete