Monday, April 14, 2008

Vacation update

My tattoo is doing fine. The bandage is off and now it's just drying out. My mom is practically the only one who doesn't know I've done this. I'll wait to tell her when I get back to PG. As the saying goes "it's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission", not like I have to ask for permission from the 'rents.
I'm on vacation too for one week and so far am having a great time. I really don't remember the last time I had this much fun in consectutive days.
Tomorrow I'll be with my dad's dad and going through his storage area to look for the old 8mm film reals. Then my dad will get them converted into dvd format. This is actually really exciting for me. I hope we find some.
Well I'm gonna head to bed now....I've had 3 late nights in a row...gotta get up at 9am tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment