Thursday, April 24, 2008

Not sure what to blog

It's 10:35pm and Survivor ended at 9pm. My guy got kicked off as he's a naive dummy! Oh well...won't be winning this season's survivor pool. Ugh!

I'm going to Ootsa lake this wknd to scrapbook allllll wknd with other girls. This will be fun. I went last fall too and we all decided this should be a bi-annual getaway for us. I've been saving up pictures as I don't have as many as most other ladies there. Some are so behind they have hundreds, maybe thousands, of pic to sort and then eventually scrapbook!! I don't have as much stuff to take pictures of as I don't have any kids and my family is 2.5 hrs away etc....lots of reasons so that's why I have to save them.

Last night after badminton, the 5 of us, Callan, Matt, Sara, Nicole and I went to Mulvaney's and had a beer...which turned into 3 jugs of Sleeman's honey brown ale. It was a light beer so I didn't feel woozy or anything but we didn't get back home until 11:30pm and I didn't get to bed until midnight!! That's so not good for me as I'm not a night owl, especially on week nights. I think I slept for 4-5ish hours while getting up 3x to pee. That's the bad thing about alcohol...break the seal once and you're forever hooped!! But overall that night was a blast. I haven't drank beer in a long time and had fun with others. Even Sara said she should hang out with me more often as I'm hilarious! Haha.

Last Saturday, I drove home from the lower mainland (I took 2 days to drive back). I had a blast. When I arrived the previous Friday, I met up with Melissa G and we did dinner, hung out at her place (well actually Nathan's place) and then went to the Collossus movie theatre and watched "Drillbit Taylor". It was entertaining.
The next day I got my honey bee tattoo which did hurt most of the time....it felt like a really bad sting....aka Bee sting!! (pardon the pun).
Then on Sunday, went to the grandparent's place, did dinner at uncle doug's place and stayed until 11:00pm so my aunt and I could finish a 500 piece puzzle.
On Monday, I went to abbotsford to visit relatives I hadn't seen in about 8 years and longer. Then went to Ikea and then chilled in the evening.
Tuesday: visited my other grandpa and retrieved old, old 8mm film reals of when my dad and uncle were kids. My dad's plan is to convert them to dvds eventually. I got that priced out and it sure costs a "pretty penny"!!
To make the story shorter, I left Thurs afternoon for Cache Creek, spent the night at the Sandman, left there on Friday, drove to PG, then to BL on Sat.

Whew!! Lots of typing.

Gonna go to bed now. Hope to see a comment soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment