Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Questionnaire from Hillary

I grabbed this questionnaire from Hillary's blog. Hope she doesn't mind...

What I was doing ten years ago (spring 1998):
1. still living in Duncan with parents
2. working at Superstore in the Leisure dept
3. dating a boy (i think it was in the spring)
4. thinking bout getting off this rock

Five snacks I enjoy:
1. nachos with guacamole
2. popcorn w/real butter
3. Starbucks lattes
4. veggies cut up with dill dip
5. New York fries & gravy

Five jobs I have held:
1. pizza place (very very short while)
2. babysitting
3. superstore
4. save on foods cashier
5. pharmacy tech --> legal secretary --> pharmacy tech

Five habits:
1. not pushing my chair in after leaving the table
2. going to starbucks if i lived in a place with starbucks
3. not always covering my mouth when I yawn
4. being tooooo organized (sometimes too much for my own good)
5. napping after work

Five places I have lived:
1. abbotsoford
2. mission
3. duncan
4. delta
5. surrey --> prince george --> burns lake (I know it said 5 but felt I should include EVERYWHERE!)

1 comment:

  1. Fun surveys, eh? Makes you have to think;-) (I won't be home this afternoon (Wed).

    ReplyDelete