Friday, December 23, 2005

It's been a while....MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

(well that's stupid!! i can't change the color of the title!!)
ANYWAYS.....
Two more sleeps till Christmas morning. Dad's gonna wake us up at 7am, like every year I can remember. So that's ok. We're not getting a white Christmas, that's forsure. This weekend we're supposed to get up to 8 C degrees!! Oh well. I bet January and February will be brutal though.

I ordered a custom order Christmas gift for my youngest sister at the beginning of Nov. and I knew it would take a month, but I just got an email from the seller saying the ppl that sent her the order to send to me forgot it or didn't even do it. Argh!! So now I have to write Caitlin a note and put it in her stocking saying a belated gift from me will arrive (sometime). How crappy is that? So as a warning, if ordering from Ebay, make sure to email the seller with questions before bidding on it. I just sent an email to the seller and requested a refund and to cancel the order....crossing my fingers.

I think I'm gonna be house-bound today. I threw out my hip badly yesterday, so yes, it hurts. Gotta catch up on my emailing. I, personally, think I'm pretty good at staying in contact w/ppl not near me.

Merry Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment