Friday, December 30, 2005

ALMOST 2006!!

We got a good dumping of snow the past 2 nites. Timing wasn't so good, missed Christmas day by 3 days. Oh well. Timing isn't everything.
New Years' Eve tomorrow. I'm going to a party upstairs at my land-ppl's place. Should be fun. Lots of people will be there.
Today I'm gonna chill. Do one load of laundry, and then probably watch a movie (The Punisher) and start reading a book I recently got.
Loomis is so funny. She's the cutest kitty ever. Unfortunatley she has an allergy to food, but not sure which type yet. I think it may be tuna; which happens to be the food she loves. Oh well. I'm getting her hypoallergenic food now, and that stuff ain't cheap!!! Picture this, $30 for a 5lb bag. At least it's returnable if she won't eat it. This is about the 4th kind I've gone thru and returned. Yeesh! Worse than a 3 yr old. But I think I'll do almost anything to prevent the ear problems she was plagued with for over a year, not knowing what it was.
Anyhoo.....


HAPPY NEW YEARS'

No comments:

Post a Comment