Tuesday, September 6, 2005

Poor kitty :(


This is Casio, my parent's cat of about 13 yrs. She has a huge tumor on the side of her head, attached to the jaw. In the last couple days she's been losing her voice; has a very squawky meow. It's really sad. She's soooo skinny too, probably less than 5 lbs. But she keeps on eating....no loss of appetite that's forsure. My mom jokes about having to dig a hole now before the ground freezes, too hard to dig then. The other two cats my parents have are gonna miss her. Poor kitty.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Mel;
    Are your parents going to put the cat down? I love cats but the hard part is saying 'good-bye'. This cat was in Duncan, right? Someday we'll have a cat but right now it would have no place to play...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, this cat actually came from Mission, I believe. When she comes into pain, then mom will have her put down. This would be the 2nd cat that mom will have put down since I've been around cats, but the first one was still a kitten and I wasn't effected much. She was Tenille's I think.
    Tom (my ex) keeps saying he's not a cat person, but I know deep inside he likes cats lots, more than dogs. He liked Loomis too. He's a goof, saying cats are icky. Oh well. I think dogs are ok, as long as they're someone else's pet. I love the independance of a cat. So much easier than a dog. Loomis will never pass away.

    ReplyDelete