I'm listening to previews of tunes from the Black Keys on iTunes....groovy baby. Their hit song "Lonely Boy" is great to listen to. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_426RiwST8 (Watch at 0:29 the guy in the window.) I don't dance at all but this one would get me dancing in my chair or car.
I think I may download a handful of their tunes. I just watched a clip of the Ellen show where the star of the above mentioned video is on her show and busts a few moves too. He's just a random guy at a casting call and gets chosen. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0rZnYlhxJs&feature=related
I'm back on the hcg diet, starting the 500 calorie part tomorrow. I have some beef portions cooked, and celery cut up. That's my lunch tomorrow. Time to get back to serious business of losing weight....the easy 20 lbs is what I'm really looking foward to.
.....Ok, I got a bit distracted...was watching youtube....some clips from the Ellen show, farting dogs, a reporter who pooped her white pants during an interview, the Black Keys and game show bloopers. I guess that's all the thoughts I have for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment