I convinced mom to change the Christmas tree colours this year. They've been red, silver and gold for many years so this year we dropped the red and gold and went blue and silver instead.
Auntie Tenille, in Ontario, got Saibry a colourful tutu and teddy bear. I gave Brad the best gift ever! The Call of Duty MW 3 game for XBox. (pound it!)
The little ones each got their favourite character bubble bath, Toy Story and Strawberry Shortcake. Caitlin got party lite from Tenille.I got some awesome Roots leather shoe/boots from my parents....love them!! And dad got a shop vac.
Each kid got their own boombox from Auntie Melissa. Saibry's is pink and Corbin's is blue....when I saw them I grabbed them and was thinking "SCORE!"
Then came the big dinner on Dec 27th. Uncle Dan joined us from 8hrs away....he's by dad's older brother. See the resemblance? I took 4 pics of them at the table and dad's eyes were closed every time!
We had a polish/ukranian dinner this year, something totally different! Homemade pyrogies with onion sauce, lazy cabbage rolls, ham, brussel sprouts (monkey brains), carrots, and buns. For dessert was an assortment of cookies and other sweet goodies.
No comments:
Post a Comment