At work today it was announced throughou the whole health authority that an employee in Burns Lake won the $9,900+ lottery. An employee, who contributes to the lottery each pay period, has the chance of winning this lottery each pay day. One ticket of $5.00 is automatically taken off the paycheque, but up to 4 tickets can be put into the draw per pay period. That's all I contribute...$5.00. Anyways, the person that won the lottery hasn't even been working for this health authority for a year yet!! There are so many employees who have been here most of their life, but still haven't won.
When myself and other co-workers found out who won, our mouths dropped! First because someone in BL had won it and second because of how long this person had been working here.
I wonder what they will do with the money? I wonder what I would do with that money? Wonder if I will ever know?? Duh duh duhhhhh....
Unlucky lottery, I say! How awesome would it be if that person 'gifted' $200 bucks to all the coworkers??
ReplyDeleteWell in a little way he his....I heard through the grapevine he will be buying the staff lunch next wk....8 pizzas should feed us.
ReplyDelete