Saturday, February 21, 2009

Handmade cards

This is a card I made for my niece's first b'day coming up in March. It's a copy of a card from the Card Maker magazine. I changed the flowers and "bling" at the bottom of the card to suit me....plus I didn't have the vellum flowers they used. I actually really like how it turned out. I'm typically not a card maker but I like going to classes and accumlating 10-20 cards that way. I copy cards rather than design my own. There's nothing wrong with that, right?I used the Memory Makers purple "funky" font letter stickers. I really like this font....I bought many packages of each color from Ebay as they were becoming harder to find in the stores.

I made these cards, plus 4 others, at a card class. It was 20 cards for $40...can't even buy cards that cheap in the stores unless you're at the dollar store. All these were done in one night...the last 4 had to be done on a different night.

No comments:

Post a Comment