Saturday, August 9, 2008

Two stories about Me

Story #1:
Yesterday at work, a coworker named Marilynne was leaving to go home so I packed up my belongings and left the building as well. Her and I work the same hours, 7-3pm. When I got to my room, I washed my face, changed my shoes and was going to my next appointment until.....
I looked at the clock briefly and it said 2:03pm. Huh? Did the power shut off? I checked my watch and it said the same thing. I had apparently left work 1 hour early, thinking it was 3pm. Marilynne just happened to leave work early that day!!
So I walked back to the hospital and told the nurses my story and we all had a great laugh! I wasn't embarrassed; just thought it was very funny!
Story #2:
A month or two back I was at my parent's place for the wknd and mom and I decided to set up the 8mm projector and watch the movies Grandpa B had taken years back when my dad was a kid. That was interesting to watch, especially seeing my dad and uncle when they were youngens.
On one film in particular it was labelled "My Family". It was a film done by my dad but had no idea what was on it. Get this...it was me when I was a baby!! That was very surreal to watch. Almost hard to comphrehend it was me I was watching. It was very cool. I hope one day that 8mm reel of film will be converted to DVD so I can keep it.
The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment