Wednesday, May 28, 2008

To jump, or not to jump...that is the question

Well it's now confirmed...I have reserved my time to jump tandem out of a perfectly good plane on Aug.16th (well actually the 23rd, but will reschedule for the 16th...long story).

I've decided to jump tandem so I can get it all caught on digital video. If I were to do my 1st jump alone (instructor assisted) there would be no catching it on film and my bud Melissa, from the ground, wouldn't get a clear or close shot if she used a camera. Hense the change of mind, again. But that's ok. Now I just need to lose 10lbs. Time to pay special attention to what I'm eating from now on until August 16th....then I celebrate!

I'm finally moving out of the residence on June 13th to a house that's for sale so I'm going to be house-sitting/living in it until it sells which I hope won't happen for at least 2 months. I need a break from this chaos, sometimes organized chaos, but nevertheless it's chaos. There may be a party in my head when I leave....ahhhh....SERENITY NOW, SERENITY NOW!!!! Haha!!

Well that's all for now. Also, for the ones who read this, let me know what you think of my AB/SK trip pics that are below this blog entry.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment