Friday, April 7, 2006
Update changed
My Dawson Creek plan has changed. I'm not gonna hand deliver the resume/coverletter. It's already emailed to them anyways, not totally necessary to hand deliver it. Also the potential problem with taking that job is I don't have any money to move up there with and I don't have anyone to drive the moving van from Surrey to up there either and can't afford that anyways. So....this wknd I do plan on driving up there, but just as something different to do. It's supposed to rain, hopefully it won't be totally ugly outside. Not sure if I'll go up on Sat or Sunday yet either. Maybe Sunday. Get away from the routine of things and just drive. Gosh, I don't remember the last time I just left and drove. Guess it's about time then. Also I'm still going to Vancouver/Surrey next wknd!!! Woohoo!!! Still psyched!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment