This is my 2nd try to post this blog. Argh!
This sat. am I'm driving to Dawson Creek to apply in person for a posted Pharm Tech job. Dawson Creek is beside the BC/Alberta border. The drive will take about 4.5 hours too. I hope all goes well during the drive. A lady at my school gave me the tip to go there in person as she knows the Director of the Northern Health Authority.
Next wknd I'm driving (again) to Vancouver/Surrey for the Easter wknd. Woohoo!! I'm so psyched!! I get to see all my friends and family. I think all my time down there is taken up with visits and shopping and driving around. Melissa and I are going to Ikea too. That'll be a treat for me.
Today in my Quickbooks class (stupid program!!) we're having a potluck cause tomorrow is our last day of this course. Thank goodness!!
I'll try to blog on Sunday regarding my Dawson Creek trip.
This sat. am I'm driving to Dawson Creek to apply in person for a posted Pharm Tech job. Dawson Creek is beside the BC/Alberta border. The drive will take about 4.5 hours too. I hope all goes well during the drive. A lady at my school gave me the tip to go there in person as she knows the Director of the Northern Health Authority.
Next wknd I'm driving (again) to Vancouver/Surrey for the Easter wknd. Woohoo!! I'm so psyched!! I get to see all my friends and family. I think all my time down there is taken up with visits and shopping and driving around. Melissa and I are going to Ikea too. That'll be a treat for me.
Today in my Quickbooks class (stupid program!!) we're having a potluck cause tomorrow is our last day of this course. Thank goodness!!
I'll try to blog on Sunday regarding my Dawson Creek trip.
Drive safe and watch out for moose!
ReplyDelete