Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Can Never Have Enough......TP

Yup that's right folks....never enough TP in the house. 

I am a newly official basement suite renter as of yesterday so today mom and I headed to Costco and I purchased the LARGE tp package at a killer deal.  Worked out to $0.10/roll with almost 500 sheets/roll and 30 rolls in total.....so do the math....long long will it take for a single female to use up all these sheets of paper???  Feb 1st will be the official opening of the tp package as it's my move in date.

I'm moving out of my parents place which I've been in almost 3 years.....will be 3 years April 26th.  So it's time.  You may wonder, 'why now'?  Well first, my sanity is almost drained, and second.....it's time to put the 'big girl panties' on and become an independent adult again.  Good enough reasons right?

Mainly it's because I can financially afford it AND the deal I got was all utilities included and internet and basic cable....so really....I couldn't really turn it down.   Oh and my own laundry too!  Really, it's like my own place.  This place is huge too.  The landlord estimated 800 sq ft.  The bedroom is huge with 2 closets, there's a 2nd bedroom (no window though) that's smaller so I'll use that for my scrapbook/Scentsy stuff, large kitchen, good size living room and tons of storage space.  There's even some carpet in the hot water/furnace room for more storage.  It's pretty shookum.  Annnnnnd, get this, it's across the street from my work!  No more paying for parking at work!  That's a $36/month savings and less gas consumption and less Starbucks runs in the am on the way to work, and no scrapping/warming up the car in the early am, and I think I get to sleep in an extra 15 min.

So in a nutshell, that's why I had to get toilet paper.

1 comment:

  1. Wow- the perks sound great!! Three years, really? I had no idea that time had passed so much. Keeping one's sanity is a necessity in life;-)

    ReplyDelete