Thursday, September 15, 2011

HCG diet - revisited

Tomorrow I will be starting another course of the hCG injection diet.  I'm only doing 23 days this time and am aiming for a 23-25 lbs loss.  The twist?  My mom will be doing it with me but she'll be using the drops instead.
I don't think I'll be journalling daily about the diet this time...perhaps a couple times a week instead. 

Mom and I went grocery shopping today to have stuff for our 2 gorge days.  I grabbed caramel & toffee crunch ice cream, reece pieces, 2 large muffins, garlic alfredo sauce for a pasta dinner, and pizza pops.  I already have tortilla chips and salsa.

I can't wait to lose this next amount....I'm hoping to weigh between 185-190 lbs and that would be awesome!  Then I'll go clothing shopping!  And if all goes well my last time to do the diet will be in the new year and I should be around 150-160 lbs.  This goal is actually in my sights!

No comments:

Post a Comment