Thursday, November 11, 2010

My Work will be Published

Via the website Picaboo and my online download, I am putting my blog to paper.  I have a credit to Picaboo so thought I'd do something really different.  So far I have put all of 2005, 2006 and part of 2007 in the book.  It's over 25 pages right now.  In 2007 I posted quite a few blogs....58 I think, so that will take quite a few pages of the book.  Then later on I'm gonna start another book (part 2) with 2008, 2009 and 2010 in it.  I'm quite excited to see the final product.  Picaboo publishes very nice work.  So far I have made 1 book via the site and it turned out almost as good as a professional book.  The colours stand out, the lines are crisp and the design is original.

My blog book has a simple layout of a black cover with a title "The Journey of a Realist" in bright green and possibly I'll use the same flower picture on the cover as I have on my blog.  I love the green, white, and black combo.  Part 2 book will look the same as well....maybe I should put the range of years on the front or back to distinguish which is the first and second book.  We'll see. 

I'm glad I have a 1 year expiry on the credit otherwise I'd feel pressured to get it done.  I can't wait to see the final product.

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome! By the way, this is Kate, no idea why I am "ActingUp" :)

    ReplyDelete