I haven't really been in the mood to post anything lately. Even posting pics felt like a chore. Since Sept 23rd I've been on a 2 week LOA for medical reasons (a.k.a. STRESS at work). Things have happened to me that have been very confusing, as to why they happened, and since I'm not one to stand up for myself or even ask questions, I think I've been bullied at work. Unfortunately the union is now involved but I hope all is in favour of me. There are so many contributions to this stress that I'd definately not rather getting into in this blog.
My anticipated return to work is Oct 8th. I'm seeing my dr this Tuesday to talk and to probably receive a medical note saying I'll be coming back to work. I know things wouldn't have been changed at work but maybe, just maybe, a certain person's behaviour may have changed....maybe they'll be more appreciative of me and what I do. (Here's hoping....)
Since my time off I've gone to PG twice....was in PG for 5 nights the first time. That was nice but I still thought about work and even checked my work email on occassion. I was able to play with my niece, do a little bit of shopping, tried to sleep in but that didn't happen, hung out with dad, did some drafting drawings, etc. Was nice to be away from BL for those days. Then I came back to BL and 3 days later was back in PG for one night. I'll be going to work for 2 days this week (Thurs & Fri) and I hope for the best. Friday will be my last day at the house I'm house-sitting for and I'll be off to PG for the Thanksgiving long wknd.
Well that's all for now. Maybe when I feel motivated again, I'll post an update of my days back to work.
Hi Melissa, I came across your blog while doing a blog search for other bloggers in my area. I am in Granisle and of course visit BL often. I was at the hospital for blood work not long ago. Maybe I passed you. Just saying Hi and hope you are feeling better soon.
ReplyDelete