I have come to purchase from this website for Christmas presents this year. It really is the coolest idea. This company is based out of Ontario Canada. Each letter of the alphabet is a photo from different places outside, inside, everywhere. Think of a tall step ladder....picture looking at it from its side....the shape it makes is the letter "A". A car tire can be the letter "O", and so on. These pictures are sepia tones and they are 4" x 6" in size. Each picture is $5.00 each and a gorgeous frame can also be purchased as well.
My first creation was the word "GRANDPA". Here's the link to the word I have chosen: Grandpa. http://www.alphabetphotography.com/create_a_word.aspx?w=grandpa (the pictures I chose may not be exactly as shown)
Obviously I will be giving it to my grandpa for Christmas but instead of purchasing a frame through the company, I custom designed one through Michael's. It helped to have a 55% off coupon as well. The final product will be gorgeous and hopefully I remember to take a picture of this picture before sending it off.
I hope he appreciates the fine detail in this treasure from his first granddaughter!
No comments:
Post a Comment