Since this past Monday, the house I live in has had no hot water because the old, old boiler/furnace was to be replaced with one brand spankin' new!! Well the old boiler weighed probably over 2000lbs (1 ton) so it had to be grinded into smaller pieces to be carried out of the house...this apparently took longer than first planned.
I'm crossing my fingers for tonight (Thurs pm) but it's not 100% guaranteed the hot water will be hooked up.
I've been going to a co-worker's place for showers in the evening now. I never shower at night, always in the early morning before work. I like waking up that way, but now I'm finding I'm a bit more sluggish because of the lack of energizing showers. My hair is fairly tempermental about how long it stays nice, soft and clean looking so no-touchy.
I'm in PG this wknd so hopefully the hot water will be working by next Sunday!
No comments:
Post a Comment