Monday, June 12, 2006

Update

This is Jasper. He belonged to my landlady until last week. She gave him away. He was the bestest dog I've ever met. Here he's about 7 months, but totally has the 'old man' look eh?!! LOL.
It's been a week now since I left the law firm. I've been applying at some places. I can only have faith that God will keep me safe and sound. These trials which I have been going through within the last month have been crazy. I know what He's doing too...God wants me to learn to trust Him more; so why not send the trials my way and test me. What a genious!! Well I'm none the happy about this...I love to worry, whether it gets me anywhere or not, but when it comes to financial pressures, that's where I get really bad, mentally.
I'm surprised I haven't fallen into my usual depression over all this. I received my last pay cheque today, and thank God for that. Man was I getting worried about if I was going to receive it before the 15th.
I'm back in school full time again and it's going alright. I start PowerPoint/Outlook next week too, so that should be fun. I've made some wonderful friends at this school. I'm happy about that. Even one girl, Katherine, has a Christian faith background through her mom, so if I mention anything of the church etc. she knows what I'm talking about. Very cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment