Thursday, May 11, 2006

I GOT THE JOB!! WOOHOO!!

So I got the job I wanted the most. It's in a little 2 lawyer firm. But don't let that fool you, we're still really busy! I have a good trainer good....very patient. Where I work has all that I was hoping in a job.

#1-casual dress code!! I can wear jeans and still look nice, clean and professional; I don't wear them everyday, that's forsure....gotta mix up the wardrobe ya know...keep it exciting

#2- 1 hr lunch, that came as a perk, I wasn't looking for a long lunch, but it helps. For 30-45 min. I go to the school and work.

#3-the hours!!! 8:30am - 4:30pm...how awesome is that!!

#4- the pay....They are paying me more than what I asked!! What a blessing!!

#5- full-time employment...I was first told it would be part time for May, nothing in June, then full time in July....turns out some things happened there before I started and I ended up with full time.

I think that's my list of blessings!! So God is good to me....this is DEFINATE proof he cares for me. Woohoo!! I still get tired at the end of the day, but at least I still have a bit of a day left....since I'm done at 4:30!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment