Saturday, March 11, 2006

Bookkeeping Whiz

I did my bookkeeping final yesterday and I got 91%, then my overall mark was 97%, and I also did a bonus project which gave me another 5%, so my overall mark is 102%!!! Wowzers!! I'm the second student at this campus to get 100% in this course. I'm happy about that.

Ummm....My dad's in Saskatchewan right now working. He mentioned yesterday on the phone that he was driving for like 45 minutes without turning the steering wheel, it's that flat there. That's an ideal situation to fall asleep at the wheel, that's forsure! But not good at all!!!

I'm going to Vanderhoof today and tomorrow to help a friend paint some rooms in her rental trailer before the new tenants move in. I don't mind painting. She's giving me gas $ and some $ for helping her too, so that's nice. I don't mind helping ppl anyways; woulda done it for free.
Well gotta get some breakfast now. (I hope I wasn't too boring in this blog entry :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment